Friday, October 17, 2008

The Big Change!

I finally think I am going through it, The Change!!!

This change is quit different from what you are probably thinking though, as it is one that I am happy to be in.

Positivity. That is my new life. No more negative thoughts. I have gone through many changes over the last few years, not all have been easy, but all have been a source of learning. I have been lucky enough to find someone that has made me look at life differently, to see the glass half full instead of half empty. To be able to change the things that I can, and accept the things that I can't.

A couple of days ago I was involved in a meeting with a room full of people with negative emotions and obvious unhappiness. I was able to see the "bigger picture" of what was evolving from the discussions, and I was able to figure out what was the important part for me, and it made me smile. I also wrote a midterm exam that I was able to finish with confidence and pride, even before seeing my mark, because I did the best that I could do.

I now wake up in the morning happy to be here, happy to be have the stress that I have of going to school, going to work, maintaining a house, and being a hockey mom and travelling all over the country, because I have chosen this life. I have chosen this direction. I have decided to work as hard as I can in all that I do, but first and foremost, I choose to by happy!!!

No comments: