Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well, here I am back at school!

My name is Deb, and I am a full time classified Correctional Nurse. I have been on the road towards earning my degree for several months now, first working towards my diploma at George Brown College, and now at UOIT for my degree. This has been an interesting, frustrating, and tiring process so far, but I am determined to endure the bumps in this road to reach my final goal.

I have discovered through my learning that I have been incarcerated for too long already, as an employee that is, and that I really need to break out of jail and get back to the reason why I entered into nursing many years ago, to care.

Blogging has been a new and interesting technology for me to learn and use, and I am looking forward to following other nurses and fellow students through their educational pathways.

Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

Nikki T said...

Great Blog ! Good Luck with school!!
Nik