Monday, November 10, 2008

Everyday Learning

Everyday in nursing is a chance at a new outlook on the human race. We come into contact with such a variety of people, in different moments in their lives, that we have a unique chance to learn something new everyday. The education that we have acquired helps us to recognize learning possibilities, and the techniques that we may be able to use to become a more knowledgeable and holistic nurse care provider.
As I work through my career advancement, I see changes in the way that I perform my duties. I pay attention to the little things, and take advantage of using the new knowledge to benefit both my patients, and myself.
It seems now that each day is filled with opportunities, if we are willing to take the new adventure that is laid out before us. A little courage and know-how will aid my way, to work with new information and techniques that come my way.

No comments: