Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hanging in there!

So far, I have learned a lot. I have found new ways to look at things in my nursing practice, and find myself looking more at the bigger picture. I tend to feel saddened when I see issues at work that if this were an ideal world, with lots of staff and money, how we could easily help to improve some clients lives. Being able to incorporate what I am learning to the extent of what I am able to is part of my educational experience, and I feel that I am doing ok.

I have meet a lot of new, really intelligent people. They have made me better myself by trying to keep up with them. I see the joy they get by being successful, and I feed off of that. I only hope that I too can be an inspiration for someone else to go that extra distance and achieve something they may have not thought possible of themselves.

This week will be challenging with two presentations due, and puts me in a very uncomfortable position....in front of the class! Oh well, we are all in the same boat. Just gotta do it!!!!

2 comments:

harley said...

You did a great job presenting in nursing and science. You are very confident and know your material. You are going to make an excellent RN.

Anonymous said...

I want you to know how very proud I am of you and what you have accomplished.Being able to hold down a full time job, being a full time(GREAT) mom, and a wonderful partner. I love the confidance you are getting by going back to school,you are having to stand in front of all your peers and talk. Before that was hard for you. You say what you want with confidance, and you do things with confidence now. I am writing on here to show you that I stand behind you 100% and will help and support you any way I can or you ask, know that your family supports you too. I am very proud of you and will continue to be proud of you in the future. Keep up the great work and know one thing for sure, I love you with all my heart, we are in this together and we will see this RNolgy through to its end. I think your very special. I love you lots

Kevin S. Look

P.S. Tell your
Instructors spelling doesn't count for me.